Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, low-carb yogurt chicken kebabs with steamed veggies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mix together the ingredients for a marinade in a bowl. Yogurt chicken kebabs with beet carpaccio. A rich curry and Greek yogurt-based marinade is the key to these radiant and juicy grilled low-carb chicken kebabs.
Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have low-carb yogurt chicken kebabs with steamed veggies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies:
- Take 200 g chicken breasts
- Prepare Ground cumin
- Take Marinade
- Take 50 g 4% yogurt
- Take 0.5 tsp lemon zest
- Get 0.25 tsp lemon
- Prepare 0.25 tsp smoked papriks
- Get Cayenne pepper
- Take 0.25 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- Take 0.25 tbsp garlic
- Take 0.25 tbsp cumin
A classic and a favourite made keto-friendly. These Tandoori Chicken Kebabs are packed with flavour and nourishing spices. Can you recommend a lower carb dairy or non-dairy alternative to yogurt for the marinade that will. Make your own chicken kebabs for a lighter version of the takeaway favourite.
Steps to make Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies:
- Mix together the ingredients for a marinade in a bowl. Place the chicken breast(already cut into 2.5cm chunks) in a sealable plastic bag then pour in the marinade. Squeeze out all the air from the bag. Mix and mash the chicken to completely cover it in marinade.
- Marinade in the fridge for at least 1 hour but for best results overnight. After marinade assemble the kabobs.
- Pre-heat oven to 215° C / 415° F
- Evenly devide the kabob pieces into wooden skewers. Discard the leftover marinade from the chicken.
- Place the kabobs on a baking rack. Cook for 15-18 minutes, until the outer edges are brown and the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and your choice for a side dish. I suggest steamed veggies or basmati rice.
Add oomph to chicken kebabs with yogurt, Indian spices and chillies. You can sneak a few vegetables that might normally be refused into this scrumptious low fat supper. A riff on tandoori-style chicken, these chicken kebabs are marinated with yogurt and lemon, with smoked and hot paprika in place of the more traditional Indian spice blend. The yogurt in the marinade helps keep the chicken from drying out over high direct heat. This particular beef kebab has Greek and Middle Eastern inspirations with the mint, pine nuts, and yogurt sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food low-carb yogurt chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!