Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick and easy chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
So much quicker and easier than making enchiladas the old fashioned way. This is a quick and easy recipe. I used precooked chicken to save time that I just diced quickly.
Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quick and easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 2 chicken breasts
- Get 6 Ortega whole wheat wraps
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Take 1 cup tomato sauce, divided
- Take 1 guacamole
- Get 3/4 cup cheese, grated
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
I've not made a meal this easy in quite awhile and I was excited with the results when I was finished with these Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. Enchiladas with Chicken is a Mexican flavor and spicy recipe. There are dozens of variants of this recipe, today I chose to prepare the chicken version. The most interesting part of this recipe is that it can be prepared with chicken steak residue, so it's a good way to recycle food scraps!
Instructions to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and put aside.
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Then in a large skillet add olive oil, onion and chicken. (I actually pre-cooked the chicken and shredded it beforehand to make this step easier).
- Add cream cheese and 1/3 cup tomato sauce to the skillet, stirring occasionally until creamy.
- Add the chicken mixture to the center of each wrap. Add a tablespoon of guacamole on top of the chicken mixture. Roll wraps and place into baking pan.
- Spread the rest of the tomato sauce on top of the wraps.
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! Keywords: BEST Chicken Enchilada Recipe, chicken enchilada recipe, chicken enchiladas, easy chicken enchiladas, enchiladas. I quadruple it and store the extra in gallon bags laid flat in the freezer for super quick thawing. I haven't bought a single can of enchilada sauce since finding this.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick and easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!