Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, asian teriyaki lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
What is in Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps. This recipe consists of ground chicken cooked with vegetables such as red onion, diced zucchini, and red bell peppers, seasoned with teriyaki sauce. It also works with whatever vegetables you have on hand.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian teriyaki lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps:
- Get 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 3/4 cup mushrooms
- Prepare 1 can water chestnuts (drained)
- Make ready 1 tbsp ground ginger
- Take 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbsp low sodium teriyaki sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup green onions
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Take 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Get 2 tbsp pure sesame seed oil (divided)
- Take 1 packages romain hearts lettuce
To serve, allow each person to spoon a portion of the meat into a lettuce leaf. I don't think my family has ever met a meatball we don't like! Whether Italian, Swedish, or Asian (like these Teriyaki Glazed Meatballs), they're always devoured at our house, and I especially love how easily they can be prepared in advance and popped in the oven later in the day when you're ready to eat dinner. Top with some of the carrots, bean sprouts and green onion.
Instructions to make Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps:
- Heat 1tablespoon of sesame seed oil in skillet
- Add chicken and cook for 3minutes or until Brown
- Add water chestnuts and mushrooms and ginger to chicken mixture, stir and let cook for another 5minutes or until chicken is no longer pink
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder remainder of sesame seed oil and crushed red pepper to mixture and stir while still heating on fire
- Top mixture with carrots,onions and almonds
- Spoon onto romain hearts and enjoy
Drizzle with hoisin sauce and sprinkle on a bit of cilantro. Roll or wrap the lettuce around the meatballs and eat out-of-hand as you would a taco. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly, stirring frequently. Stir in pineapple, green onions and bell pepper. In a medium bowl or shallow plate, add soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, garlic sesame oil and ginger.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food asian teriyaki lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!