Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, doughless pizza (low carb). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
It is a good way to lower your carb intake and raise the protein, which assists in weight loss and muscle building. Coat a pizza pan or cookie sheet and pour mixture into pan spreading so that it's an even thickness. Spread tomato sauce evenly over crust.
Doughless Pizza (low carb) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Doughless Pizza (low carb) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have doughless pizza (low carb) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Doughless Pizza (low carb):
- Take chicken marinade
- Make ready 8 pounded out chicken breast or store bought thinly sliced
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper
- Get 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp granulated onion
- Get 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare sauce
- Take 1 cup pizza sauce or pasta sauce (check your carbs)
- Make ready toppings
- Take 3 pieces bacon chopped
- Get 1 onion sliced (which ever you like)
- Take 1/4 green bell pepper sliced
- Take 1/4 red bell pepper sliced
- Get 8 oz mozzarella cheese (or 2 cups)
- Prepare 1 pepperoni slices (as much as you like)
- Get 1 cup sliced mushrooms (any kind)
With this simple yet delicious dish you will get the best of both worlds in the comfort of your own home. Low-carb diets are often a great source of naturally gluten free recipes. Incidentally, sometimes it's being on a low-carb diet that actually helps folks realize they have gluten issues. View full nutritional breakdown of Doughless Pizza calories by ingredient.
Instructions to make Doughless Pizza (low carb):
- Put all the ingredients for the chicken marinade into a bowl. Mix very well and put in fridge for 30 min to marinade. You can do this step over night.
- Cook bacon on med heat until crisp, remove from pan and set aside. In the same pan. add onions, mushrooms and peppers. sautee until transclucent for about 5 min. turn off heat and set aside.
- Take a grill pan, skillet or sautee pan. drizzle with about 1 tbs. of olive oil and heat to med high heat.
- Cook chicken on each side for about 1 min. time it, it really didn't need a lot bc it's really thin when pounded out and will go back in the oven to finish. preheat oven to 450.
- Place cooked chicken on a baking sheet or Pyrex glass pan so they touch each other. Don't leave any holes between the chicken
- Heat your pasta or pizza sauce in a sauce pan. it just needs to get heated, no need to simmer for too long
- Put sauce on top of chicken and then the veggies on that. add cheese, bacon crumbles and pepperoni.
- Oven should be preheated to 450. put in oven to melt cheese about 10 min. Take out when melted and let rest for 5 min. cut into what serving portions you like. I did 4 big pieces and plated them. There's no bread, so you won't get as full as a traditional pizza.
- I served mine with a romaine and arugula salad with a balsamic vinegrette.
- You can add garlic to your veggies, or any veggie you'd like. As for the meat, make sure if it's raw that it is cooked before placing on the pizza, bc it's only in the oven for 10 min.
This delicious low-carb cauliflower pizza crust recipe is the perfect gluten-free base to your next pizza night. The Easiest Low-Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust You Can Make at Home. I do, but I don't eat dough because I'm watching my carbs. These nutritionist-approved low-carb pizza crust recipes will help you fill up while still following a low-carb diet. Pizza is probably one of the most amazing foods on the planet.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food doughless pizza (low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!