Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mediterranean chicken pitas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mediterranean Chicken Pitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mediterranean Chicken Pitas is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Reviews for: Photos of Mediterranean Chicken Pitas. Sauteed chicken stuffed pita pockets are flavor enriched with diced tomatoes, cucumbers, creamy dill yogurt sauce and crumbled feta cheese. Make chicken salad Mediterranean wtih the addition of Greek yogurt, green olives, and chickpeas, and serve in pita bread halves.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mediterranean chicken pitas using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Chicken Pitas:
- Prepare 4 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- Get 1/4 small sweet onion, sliced
- Take 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Take Sea salt and black pepper
- Get 2 1/2 C. Cooked chicken, shredded
- Get 3/4 C. Fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Take 2 pieces pita bread
- Get 1 container hummus
- Get 1/2 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 C. Fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Prepare 1 large lemon
With grilled chicken, fresh cucumber, roma tomatoes, and onion in a whole-wheat pita, you can't go wrong. Sometimes, you just need quick dinners that are easy, delicious. Add the chicken breasts, and toss until well-combined. Mediterranean flavors shine in these main-course sandwiches, packed with cumin-scented chicken Set out the pitas breads, chicken, mint, and hummus and invite everyone to assemble their own pitas.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Chicken Pitas:
- In a large bowl toss together the tomato, onion, oil, and 1/4 tsp. Add the chicken and parsley and toss to combine.
- Split the pitas to make 4 rounds. Spread each with hummus then top with lettuce and mint and squeeze the juice of half the lemon on top.
- Spoon the chicken salad on top of the lettuce. Serve with the remaining lemon.
These Mediterranean diet chicken recipes are so good we insist you give 'em a go. Stuff it into a pita or add a generous dollop to a grain. Source: Diabetes Superfoods Cookbook and Meal Planner/Diabetes Forecast. Verdi, MPH, RD & Stephanie A. My husband ordered this Mediterranean Chicken Pita Wrap and, of course, I had to try it too.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mediterranean chicken pitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!