Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet and sour chicken low calorie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Sweet and sour chicken tends to be one of the less healthy options at Chinese restaurants because the dish consists of mainly breaded and fried chicken with a sugary sauce. However, you can find lower calorie versions in the frozen food section or make your own version at home. The idea was supposed to be that I could cook with it, but when I checked, I found I'd been sent small sachets, the sort you might add to.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet and sour chicken low calorie using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie:
- Get 4 chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 chopped onion
- Prepare 2 peppers chopped green and red
- Get 1 can water chestnuts
- Take 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Make ready 1 tablespoon grated Ginger
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 can pineapple chunks
- Make ready 2 tbsp corn flour
- Take 150 ml water
- Prepare 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- Take 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Get to taste chilli flakes
Where do the calories in P. Chang's Sweet & Sour Chicken, without rice come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations.
Steps to make Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie:
- To make sauce, drain pine apple juice add three tablespoons of it to corn flour. Make a paste
- Add rest of juice, water, soy, vinegar, sugar, tomato ketchup, and chilli.
- Chop chicken.
- Add oil to wok stir and fry onions and peppers for five minutes.
- Add chicken.
- After five minutes, add garlic and ginger, pineapple and water chestnuts, and stir fry for one minute.
- Then add sauce to wok, stir well and season with salt & pepper to taste. Simmer till chicken is cooked.
Comprehensive nutrition resource for Nutrisystem Sweet and Sour Chicken. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Sweet and Sour Chicken from Nutrisystem. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Remove chicken, and drain on paper towels. When ready to serve, layer green peppers, pineapple chunks, and cooked chicken pieces on a platter.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sweet and sour chicken low calorie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!