Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
If you have been following me for a while, then you know how much I love Indian and Persian food! Chicken biryani is quite possibly the most well-known rice dish from India, which is a long and complex dish. This low-carb skillet version transforms biryani into a.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice:
- Take 300 gm Chicken boneless, skinless. I have used thigh piece
- Get 2 tbsp yoghurt
- Make ready 1 medium onion
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic - grated
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Get 1.5 tbsp ginger paste
- Get 3 tbsp biriyani spice
- Take 300 gm cauliflower rice
- Take 2 tbsp vegetable/olive oil
Flavourful cauliflower rice cooked with marinated chicken low and slow to create a decadent keto version of this Indian classic. Say hello to cauliflower rice Keto Biryani. If you are a desi boy or a desi girl then you've probably had a craving for biryani and been saving it up. This will take the chill off the chicken and allow the marinade to.
Steps to make My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Marinade with yoghurt and 2 tbsp of the biriyani spice. Keep 30 min at least, if possible, 1 hr.
- Dice onion and tomato, grate ginger and garlic.
- In a pot at 2 tbsp oil - medium heat. Fry onion until it is translucent, add garlic and ginger, fry 30 sec, add tomato. Fry until the raw smell of tomato goes away or until it is mashed.
- Add marinated chicken and fry for 5 minutes (or check the chicken, make sure it is cooked, break one with spatula to see if the inside is cooked). Add a 1-2 tbsp of water, if you feel the mixture is going to burn.
- Add cauliflower rice, add the rest of biriyani spice (1tbsp). Mix well, with occasional stirring for 4-5 min. Add 5 tbsp water and cover. Let it be for 15 minutes. Check occasionally to ensure it doesnt burn at the bottom.
- Ideally, the biriyani should be put on 'dum'. The cooked chicken with gravy should be put in layers with the rice. Then the pot should be sealed and cooked in low flame for 45 min to an hour. I have not tried that with cauliflower rice. I shall share if I do it like that in future.
Here's what you need: cauliflower rice, broccoli floret, chicken, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, fresh parsley. Hyderabad Chicken biryani is savory rice with spicy marinated chicken, caramelized onions over basmati rice. Chicken - As I said above we will use boneless chicken thigh. Chicken thigh takes longer to cook as compared to breast and stays much juicier too. This flavorful chicken biryani is a family-favorite.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!