Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, coca-cola chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coca-Cola Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Coca-Cola Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
Braised Coca-Cola Chicken wings is one of the most popular dishes in China. It combines Chinese style braising and Coca-Cola to create juicy and savory BBQ style wings. Think of these Coca Cola Chicken Wings as a once-in-a-while treat-kind of like fried chicken or hotdogs.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have coca-cola chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Prepare 500 chicken thigh fillet, cubed
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/4 cup katakuriko (or you can use maizena)
- Get 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Make ready 200 ml coca-cola
- Make ready 1/4 cup oil for frying
Coca Cola Chicken Wings are the ultimate sticky, finger-licking, game-time appetizer! Coca cola chicken features juicy chicken wings or drumsticks coated in a delicious cola sauce. Coca-cola chicken makes for a delicious meal and many say it is the Coca Cola marinade that is the secret weapon. Soda is regularly used in chicken and steak marinades to give the meat a sweet and.
Instructions to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and wait for about 5 minutes. (It's best to store it in the fridge for about an hour)
- Add flour, katakuriko, and egg to the chicken. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. For better results, fry in two or three batches until golden brown. I was feeling lazy, so I just pour all into the pan.
- Flip occasionally until the chicken are half-cooked.
- Remove excess oil. Add onion and stir occasionally.
- Add coca-cola and wait until the liquid is almost gone. Add more salt if necessary.
Coca Cola Chicken ThighsDinner Then Dessert. Whip up delicious coca cola chicken with leftover soda. Made popular in China, this chicken dish tastes marvelous coated with the thick sticky gravy it is cooked in. Cola chicken is a chicken dish popular in Asia, prepared with chicken and cola soft drink as main ingredients. The cola is typically mixed with another ingredient, such as soy sauce, barbecue sauce or ketchup.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food coca-cola chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!