Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life.
Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed An authentic enchilada sauce is made with a tomato based sauce, chipotle peppers, chicken broth, and. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 lb chicken breasts
- Take 1 packages small flour tortillas
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Take 1 green pepper,chopped
- Take 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 packages shredded Mexican Style cheese
- Get 1 tbsp paprika
- Get 1 black pepper
- Take 1 salt
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 can Enchilada Sauce
- Take 1 cup cooked white rice
Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods. With a sauce like this Homemade Chicken Enchiladas.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Cook your rice as instructed on package and set to the side.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add your vegetables. Dice your chicken breasts in small pieces and add to the vegetables. Now add all of your seasoning.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add your finished rice. Now add about half of your cheese to the mixture. Stir the mixture. Pour 4 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce into the mix for extra flavor.
- Sprinkle a little cheese onto tortillas. Next, scoop your filling and place into each tortilla and fold tightly. Make sure the seam part is down, that'll help it to stay closed.
- Coat your baking pan with a little of the enchilada sauce. Place your enchiladas in the pan. Pour the rest of the sauce over your enchiladas and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Let it bake in the oven at 425°F for about 10 minutes or until your cheese is completely melted.
- Take it out of the oven. Enjoy!
When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. They come together quickly with items you may already have in your fridge or pantry.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!