Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cauliflower keema curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this video, I'll show you the simplest and easiest way to make a typical cauliflower and keema curry. Follow my easy instructions and try it yourself. In this video we are going to do Mutton keema gravy recipe in tamil for chapathi & Poori.
Cauliflower Keema Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cauliflower Keema Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cauliflower keema curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Keema Curry:
- Make ready 1 half a head Cauliflower
- Make ready 200 grams Minced chicken
- Take 1 clove plus Garlic
- Make ready 1 half a clove Ginger
- Get 1 Red chilli (sliced)
- Take 2 1/2 cup Water
- Make ready 1 cube Soup stock cube
- Make ready 3 tbsp ●Curry powder
- Take 2 tsp ●Cumin seeds
- Take 1 ● Cayenne pepper
- Take 50 ml ●Tomato juice
- Take 1 tsp ●Soy sauce
This easy to make curry is a favorite. Keema Curry (キーマカレー) is a traditional Indian curry dish made of ground meat, minced vegetables, and spices. Cauliflower Curry Recipe with step by step photos. This cauliflower curry is also one of those curry recipes I make at times.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Keema Curry:
- Slice the cauliflower and the stem finely. Mince garlic and ginger. Dry roast the cumin seeds or lightly fry until fragrant.
- Heat oil, garlic and ginger in a frying pan. When fragrant, add the meat. Then, add the cauliflower and fry, taking care not to burn. Add the chili pepper, water and stock cube, and simmer for 7-8 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the ingredients marked ● in the order listed. Simmer for around 3-4 minutes until the sauce has nearly gone and it's done! Taste and add salt if necessary.
- It's delicious if you top with sliced onion, sprinkled with lemon juice!
Sometimes I also add peas or potatoes in it. Curry leaf cauliflower fry is absolutely delicious to taste, crispy on the outer side and soft and Do try preparing the curry leaf cauliflower fry and am sure you'll enjoy the unique flavors engulf into the. This Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry is a warming, comforting curry, perfect for when the weather This cauliflower and chickpea curry is ready in under an hour and can be made the day before if you. Gobhi Matar Ka Keema- Most of us love the beautiful,delicious and versatile vegetable-cauliflower and is also a favorite veggie of my family. I often make stir fries,curries and parathas with cauliflower.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cauliflower keema curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!