Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
So much quicker and easier than making enchiladas the old fashioned way. It wasn't runny, mushy, or "ugly looking" at all. I took the advice of other users and mixed the chicken with the sour cream before adding it to the dish.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick and easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 2 chicken breasts
- Take 6 Ortega whole wheat wraps
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Prepare 1 cup tomato sauce, divided
- Take 1 guacamole
- Make ready 3/4 cup cheese, grated
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
There are dozens of variants of this recipe, today I chose to prepare the chicken version. The most interesting part of this recipe is that it can be prepared with chicken steak residue, so it's a good way to recycle food scraps! All of these only begin to describe these Enchiladas made with the help of Progresso Soup. One word comes the closest, delicious.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and put aside.
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Then in a large skillet add olive oil, onion and chicken. (I actually pre-cooked the chicken and shredded it beforehand to make this step easier).
- Add cream cheese and 1/3 cup tomato sauce to the skillet, stirring occasionally until creamy.
- Add the chicken mixture to the center of each wrap. Add a tablespoon of guacamole on top of the chicken mixture. Roll wraps and place into baking pan.
- Spread the rest of the tomato sauce on top of the wraps.
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I've not made a meal this easy in quite awhile and I was excited with the results when I was finished with these Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. Season chicken with salt and pepper. As I sat at my desk and stared at the computer, my hope started to quickly fade. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! Keywords: BEST Chicken Enchilada Recipe, chicken enchilada recipe, chicken enchiladas, easy chicken enchiladas, enchiladas.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food quick and easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!