Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled chicken with calabasitas and white rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled chicken with calabasitas and white rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Grilled chicken with calabasitas and white rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Grilled chicken with calabasitas and white rice. Every week we make this at least once, my family loves calabasitas (little zucchini bits with veggie mix) with cheese, they could it alone. With chicken and rice its the perfect meal ♡ Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken with calabasitas and white rice using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken with calabasitas and white rice:
- Get 2 chicken breast (fillet them both) to make 4 thin er breasts
- Make ready 5 zucchinis
- Make ready 4 large tomatos
- Prepare 1/2 white onion
- Get 1/2 jalapeño pepper
- Take 1 chile wero( yellow )
- Get 1 can corn
- Prepare shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 2 cup white rice
- Make ready 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp mustard
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic salt
- Prepare salt & pepper
- Get 1 tbsp chicken bullion
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- Get 2 garlic cloves
- Take 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Make ready 4 cup water
- Take 1 cup water
Add cut up calabacitas (squash) and corn. More Chicken & Rice Recipes Curry Chicken and Rice. I updated this chicken and rice dish by adding veggies and cashews to give it fresh and crunchy appeal. The green chilies in the tomatoes give it just the right little kick, but if you really like spice, add fresh, diced jalapeño. —Denise Klibert, Shreveport, Louisiana In addition to using healthier preparations of chicken, the right kinds of rice is important as well.
Steps to make Grilled chicken with calabasitas and white rice:
- Place filleted chicken in a large bowl. Add mustard, soy sauce, garlic salt, pepper, chicken bullion, and basil and mix very wel. Incorporate all over all chicken sides. Set aside.
- Chop up your veggies. Tomatos cubes, zucchini quartered, onion chopped, chiles minced put in a skillet add some salt and pepper and cover lid let cook on medium low heat.
- Put 2 cup rice. 4 cups water in a pot cover and cook on med heat.
- Drizzle oil on another skillet on med high heat. Add minced garlic cloves. For 1 minute. Then add chicken breast and let them cook about 2 min each side to get a good grill on them. Continue to turn ocassionally.
- Stirring the veggies there should be some juice in there if not..or not a lot, add 1 cup water and the can of drained corn, mix well, cover, leave on low heat until chicken and rice are done
- The chicken should have nice grilled markings now cover with lid, lower heat to low med and let it cook through in its steam. About 10 more min. Once that's done. Plate and add mozarella shredded cheese to the veggies and enjoy.
This means skipping the less healthy white rice. Instead going with brown rice, is what's recommended. Brown rice is often the go-to staple in this diet because it contains more fiber than white rice. Also, it is a complex carbohydrate. Chicken and rice is incredibly simple—but amazingly versatile and totally delicious.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chicken with calabasitas and white rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!