Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, egg with crabmeat shreds. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yes that's how much I love it. Whenever a restaurant serves this as part of the cold plate platter. What wines go with Whispery Eggs with Crabmeat and Herbs?
Egg With Crabmeat Shreds is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Egg With Crabmeat Shreds is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg with crabmeat shreds using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg With Crabmeat Shreds:
- Prepare 3 Egg
- Make ready 5 stick Crabmeat, shredded by hand
- Take 1/2 tsp Chicken seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp Light soy sauce
- Get 1/3 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 pinch Pepper
- Prepare 40 ml Dashi stock (fast method: dissolve 1/2 tsp of Japanese dashi stock granules in 40ml water)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp Sugar ( for gravy on egg )
- Prepare 1 dash Sesame oil
- Take 1 tsp Cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tablespoon water as cornstarch solution
- Prepare 2 pinch Spring onion, sliced finely as garnish
Beat eggs, salt and pepper to taste. First stir fry green onion, then add carrot and finally bean sprouts, scallions, crabmeat and bean threads, season with salt, pepper and. A luscious egg pie with crabmeat, red pepper and Swiss cheese, and a hint of white wine. Serve for a delicious and elegant luncheon!
Steps to make Egg With Crabmeat Shreds:
- First beat the eggs lightly & mix chicken seasoning, 1/3 tsp of sugar, soy sauce & a pinch of pepper together with the eggs
- Next heat the frying pan, add a little oil & fry the crab stick shreds for 2-3 min until there's a seafood crabstick fragrance emanating from the pan.
- Add the egg mixture from earlier & leave it to fry over a low flame. Gently slide the spatula or spoon along the sides of the egg when the bottom is cooked well enough (it'll break when it's liquid-ish, if that's the case, it's not ready) & flip it over with the help of 2 spatulas.
- Cook the other side gently over a low flame. & when it's cooked lightly golden, u can transfer it to a dish.
- Lastly, simmer the dashi stock with oyster sauce, 1/3 tsp sugar & a dash of sesame oil. Gently add a little of the cornstarch solution, a little at a time stirring until the gravy is thickened lightly. Discard the rest of the solution once sauce is done. - Spoon the gravy over the egg on the dish & sprinkle with spring onion. Serve hot & enjoy it with some cooked fluffy rice.
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute green onion and red bell pepper until soft. Stir in crabmeat, and season with salt and pepper. This elegant crab scramble can make scrambled eggs into a meal masterpiece. To make your crab scramble a downright beautiful low-carb egg breakfast, decorate the plate with some colorful fresh fruit and a sprig of mint or parsley.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food egg with crabmeat shreds recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!