Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken-broccoli baked mac. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Baked macaroni and cheese that's gorgeously creamy but made with no cream! Loaded up with chicken and broccoli so it's a complete meal. There's a whole giant head of broccoli in this.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken-broccoli baked mac using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Get 500 g Elbow Macaroni -
- Take Boiled Chicken breast - 1 Whole
- Prepare Broccoli - 2 heads w/ soft stem (or 2 cups of chopped broccoli)
- Prepare Red Bell peppers - 3 big
- Make ready Celery - 2 big stalk
- Prepare Red onion - 2 large
- Prepare Garlic - 4 big cloves
- Make ready Onion leaks - 2 big stalk
- Get 1 1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp Salted butter
- Get 1 cup Cooking cream
- Prepare 1 cup All purpose cream
- Get 200 g Tomato sauce
- Get 150 g Tomato paste
- Get To taste:
- Take Salt
- Get All-in-one seasoning
- Make ready Oregano/Italian seasoning
- Make ready Rosemary
- Prepare Cayenne pepper/Chili powder
- Take Ground black pepper
A little bit of turmeric enhances the color in Chicken-Broccoli Mac and Cheese with Bacon; it's a bit of a trick that makes you perceive the sauce as. According to her, there's only one thing that need be said about broccoli mac and cheese: It's what to make when you get that total craving for ooey, gooey, decadent mac and cheese…buuuuuuut feel like you should make it at least a. Rachael's chicken-broccoli mac and Cheddar is one-pot comfort at its best. To boiling pasta water, add pasta and salt to season the cooking water.
Steps to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Boil the chicken breast and the broccoli in a separate pot. While waiting for the chicken and brocolli to cook, prepare the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper, cut it in square shape. Chop the celery and onion leaks finely. (Do not over cook the broccoli)
- Shred or chop the boiled chicken breast and broccoli to smaller pieces.
- Boil the macaroni as per suggested by the instruction in the packaging. The goal is a half-cooked macaroni so that there will be room for the sauce to be absorbed by our pasta. Rinse the macaroni with cold water, remove the water then set aside.
- Prepare a large pot to cook the red sauce. Saute the garlic and onions with Veggie oil(or any oil) in low heat. Then put in the shreded chicken, chopped red bell pepper, broccoli, onion leaks, and celery when the onion is translucent. Sprinkle a fair amount of salt, Cayenne/Chili powder, ground black pepper and rosemary, according to your taste. Pour the tomato sauce and paste when the veggies are sauted nicely, cook in medium heat.
- When the red sauce mixture simmered, pour the cooked macaroni in the pot (make sure that the pot is big enough). Sprinkle the Oregano/Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Stir gently. Wait until the macaroni absorbed the sauce well.
- For the white sauce, prepare a large bowl and mix the room temp. Salted butter, 1 cup of cooking cream, 1 cup of all purpose cream, and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Mix it all together.
- Place the macaroni in a large rectangle pan or 2 medium rectangle pan (pyrex glassware can also be used). Pour a fair amount of white sauce and top it with the remaining cheddar cheese prepared. Garnish with dried basil leaves (optional).
- Bake it in a preheated oven 350 degrees F for about 30-35 mins.
A classic combination of chicken and broccoli make this a delicious all-in-one supper. This mac and cheese is made in ONE pot on the stove and loaded with chicken nuggets, broccoli, pasta shells, and cheese! Enjoy this scrumptious Foil Baked Chicken and Broccoli that's super healthy, easy to make, and easy to clean up! Unlike other chicken and broccoli recipes, ours requires no oil, butter or any other ingredients that typically increase the fat or calorie count. In a large, heavy skillet, melt butter.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken-broccoli baked mac recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!