Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mango chicken curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This mango chicken curry recipe uses boneless, skinless breasts or thighs, mango, onion, ginger, garlic, curry, cumin, raisins, and coconut milk. It makes a great midweek meal as it. Mango chicken curry is a DELICIOUS Indian curry recipe.
Mango Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mango Chicken Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango chicken curry using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 250 gm chicken cut into cubes
- Make ready 1 small cauliflower
- Prepare 1/4 tsp paprika
- Get 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 2 tsp oil
- Take Masala
- Make ready 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp grated ginger
- Make ready 2 dry red chilies cut and seeds removed
- Get 1 green chilli sliced
- Take 8-10 curry leaves
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup fresh mango puree
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Take 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Take 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 cup coconut milk
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tbsp coriander
- Take to taste Salt
Mango chicken curry is a dish common in India and some Asian countries. It consists of a spicy curry sauce made from coconut milk, fried chicken and mangos. Slowly stir in coconut milk and chicken broth. This mango chicken curry recipe is a favourite of friends and family because it's a vibrant and satisfying one-bowl meal that doesn't taste like it was made in a slow cooker.
Steps to make Mango Chicken Curry:
- In a wk, heat oil on a high flame, add in the cauliflower and the chicken and stir fry until it changes colour. Transfer it to a plate for later use.
- Now in the same pan, add mustard seeds and cumin, when the splatter add the ginger, red chilli, green chilli and cook until fragrant.
- Next, add the curry leaves, stir and add the mango puree along with red chilli, turmeric, garam masala and water.
- As it starts simmering, add in the coconut milk. Bring to a boil and add lemon juice.
- Let it simmer, add the prepared chicken and cauliflower and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until the cauliflower is tender yet crunchy.
- Dish out and garnish with cilantro, chilies and lemon. Serve with rice or noodles. Enjoy.
This Mango Chicken Curry has a wonderfully delicious mix of sweet & spicy flavours. The enticing aroma coming from the kitchen will bring all to the table. Thai Mango Chicken Red Curry with Coconut Rice Quick and Easy. Making Thai-style food at home doesn't have to be hard or fussy! Heat the oil in a big frying pan or wide flameproof casserole, and brown the.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mango chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!