Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked chicken chimichangas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Chimichangas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken Chimichangas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
These Baked Chicken Chimichangas are a healthier twist on the classic chimichanga. Baked Chicken Chimichangas. posted by Christy Denney Chicken Chimichangas that are baked and stuffed with chicken, rice, spices, cheese and more.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken chimichangas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Chimichangas:
- Make ready 1 lb Cooked shredded chicken
- Make ready 2 tbsp Oil
- Get 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- Take 1/3 clove Garlic
- Make ready 1/3 cup Chili powder
- Take 16 oz 1 jar salsa
- Get 4 tbsp Water
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Prepare 2 pinch Salt to taste
- Get 6 10 inch tortillas warmed
- Get 1 can Refried beans
- Prepare 1 as needed Sour cream.
You won't even miss these Baked Chicken Chimichangas being. These Chicken Chimichangas are one of the ultimate comfort foods! Flour tortillas are layered with refried beans, seasoned shredded chicken and cheese. Need a dinner recipe for a delicious Baked Chimichanga?
Steps to make Baked Chicken Chimichangas:
- Heat oven @ 425*F
- In large saucepan, sauté onion and garlic until tender. Stir in chili powder, salsa, water, cumin, and cinnamon. Pour mixture into blender. Process until smooth. Pour mixture back into sauce pan. Add chicken and salt
- Grease large baking pan. Spoon in a spoonful of refried beans down the center of each tortilla. Top with some chicken mixture. Fold up bottom, top, and sides of tortilla. Use toothpicks to help.
- Bake 10 to 15 until golden brown. Turn every 5 mins. Serve with sour cream.
This Chimichanga Recipe is so easy. Baked chicken chimichangas are easy and healthier to make at home. You're gonna love making Mexican food at home! You are going to love this recipe. Make these yummy chicken chimichangas at home.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked chicken chimichangas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!