Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, buffalo chicken pasta bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Combining buffalo chicken dip and cheesy pasta in one pan creates a meal that everyone will love. These Buffalo Chicken Calzones are another easy and quick buffalo chicken recipe that. I love this pasta bake, it is a family favorite in my house, and you all know I am a huge buffalo chicken fan.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have buffalo chicken pasta bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Make ready 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks
- Get 1/2 small onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 lb. spiral pasta, Rotini
- Take 1/2-1 bottle Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Take 1 container (30 oz.) Ricotta Cheese (whole or skim, your preference)
- Take 3 cups Ranch Dressing
- Take 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tsp. dried parsley
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
Which kind of Chicken for Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake? It's made with ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella & blue cheese to create THE ULTIMATE creamy, cheesy dish! Cheese + buffalo sauce + pasta = my favorite combo of all time! This is a nice meal for when you are craving buffalo wings.
Instructions to make Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Place chicken chunks and onion in skillet in a little olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley.
- Cook over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain, and set aside.
- Coat chicken with 1/2 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce. If you prefer more heat, add the entire bottle. Simmer for 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the Ricotta cheese and Ranch Dressing until smooth.
- Add in Buffalo chicken.
- Add in cooked pasta.
- Spray a 9 x 13 dish and a 8 x 8 dish with cooking spray. Distribute evenly among dishes. You can freeze one of these for a later use if you prefer.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and place in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!
This isn't super healthy, but I usually help it out by using WW pasta, Olive Oil (or bake the chicken), Olive Oil Mayo, and skim milk. Also feel free to sub Ranch dressing for the Blue Cheese. Home Main dish BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA BAKE & CHEESY GARLIC BREAD. And yes, it does involve both pasta and bread. Spicy, tangy, creamy buffalo chicken pasta scooped up with garlic butter drenched baguettes?
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food buffalo chicken pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!