Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken taco skillet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keyword: chicken taco meat, skillet taco chicken. Cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces using kitchen shears or a sharp knife. Boneless chicken thighs, your favorite taco fillings, a skillet and an oven are all you need.
Chicken Taco Skillet is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Taco Skillet is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken taco skillet using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Taco Skillet:
- Prepare Chicken Taco skillet
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 large yellow onion
- Take 1 can black beans, rinsed. 15 ounce can
- Get 1 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 6 tbsp taco seasoning
- Take 1 1/4 cup hot water
Discover the easiest Chicken Taco Skillet ever! This skillet dish is effortless to throw together and super customizable. Serving is simple: just put everything on the table and let Follow us. Cheesy Chicken and Pinto Bean Taco Skillet.
Steps to make Chicken Taco Skillet:
- Slice onions thinly. Set aside.
- Slice chicken into thin strips. Sprinkle salt over both sides of chicken.
- In a deep large pan heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink. About five minutes.
- Add onions, beans, tomatoes, taco seasoning and water. Mix well and cover. Cook for eight minutes.
- To serve, just place in a large serving bowl. I love setting this up family style. Tortillas, rice are suggested side dishes. Cubed cheddar cheese, sour cream are also delicious on top of each serving.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet in a single layer and cook until. These chicken tacos start with a quick mixture of the chicken taco Pour in a cup of low or no sodium chicken broth and cover the skillet. One of those foods for me is Mexican cuisine, specifically tacos - chicken and barbacoa tacos are my go to! This dish is one of those transformed meals.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken taco skillet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!