Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, one pan dinner. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These ONE PAN DINNER are a sure fire way to impress your friends with a meal made in minutes! Like most sheet pan dinners, this is a very versatile recipe. So don't hesitate to add any veggie you've got lying around to the mix.
One pan dinner is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. One pan dinner is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have one pan dinner using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make One pan dinner:
- Get 2 chicken breasts cut into strips or chunks
- Take 3 small potatoes cut into chunks
- Make ready 1 bunch of fresh green beans
- Get 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- Make ready 1 cup sour cream
- Take 1 perfect pinch vegetable seasoning
- Take 1 garlic salt
- Get 3 tbsp butter or olive oil
See the best sheet pan recipes from Food Network. Save cash and cleanup time by preparing these one-pan recipes for dinner. We've done the math, and each serving of these skillet. Includes sheet pan meals, one pan pasta dishes, and easy skillet meals.
Instructions to make One pan dinner:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray (I prefer olive oil)
- Wash & trim the ends off the green beans then place them along one side of the dish. Season them however you like.
- Mix the sour cream & ranch in a bowl then coat the chicken with the mixture and place in the dish next to the beans.
- Place the chopped potatoes in the dish next to the chicken and season with garlic (or whatever you like).
- Put several pats of butter on the bean and potatoes.
- Cover with foil & bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes (until potatoes are done).
See more ideas about Meals, Dinner, Recipes. Great dinner ideas that only require one pan. These simple One Pot Meals are your answer to quick and easy weeknight dinners! Everything cooks in one pot or pan for maximum flavor and minimum cleanup! These easy dinner recipes eliminate the.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food one pan dinner recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!