Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with comforting flavors, this chicken noodle casserole is a great hearty meal your family will love! This chicken noodle casserole is so hearty and perfect for a family meal! This post was brought to you by the makers of French's®.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Make ready 4 skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small
- Get 1/2 large onion diced
- Get 4 cloves Garlic minced
- Get I can whole kernel corn drained
- Prepare 1 corn can full of Frozen peas
- Get 16 oz jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have
- Make ready 4-6 oz sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 bag wide egg noodles, uncooked
- Get 1/2 lb cooked bacon crumbled small
- Prepare Panko bread crumbs
- Make ready Grated Parm
- Make ready Chopped green onions
- Get Salt pepper onion and garlic powders
- Prepare Southern poultry seasoning (see picture)
- Take Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic
Carefully stir in the chicken, noodles and broccoli. Cheesy Chicken Soup Casserole ~ think chicken soup that you can eat with a fork! If your family is anything like mine, they. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole - creamy pasta with chicken and a crunchy topping!
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray.
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too.
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine.
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover.
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit.
This is an easy weeknight meal the whole family will love! I've always said that the way to make a dinner that my family will love is to take chicken, pasta, cream of whatever soup, and cheese. Creamy chicken and noodle casserole topped with crushed crackers. Wonderful as leftovers topped with melted cheese! Everyone will love this cheesy chicken noodle casserole — it has a potato chip crust!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!