Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, green chili chicken enchilladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes - Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream, And Green Chiles, Topped With More Sauce And Cheese! These green chile chicken enchiladas are made with shredded chicken and plenty of cheese, all rolled up in corn tortillas and smothered with green chile sauce.
Green chili chicken enchilladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Green chili chicken enchilladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green chili chicken enchilladas using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green chili chicken enchilladas:
- Make ready 1 can cream of chicken (10.5 oz.)
- Make ready 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup hatched chpped green chili (no canned. can also use buenos)
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup mild shredded cheese
- Make ready 4 tbsp milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp season salt
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 tsp garlic salt
- Prepare 1/2 small yellow onion (chopped)
- Get 12 white corn tortilla
- Make ready 1/4 cup veggy oil
- Get 1 optional toppings : chopped lettus an tomato. dollup of sour cream
I used both Medium Green Chili Sauce and Mild Red Sauce. I also boiled the chicken with Garlic Salt (as suggested by others) and then shredded and added a dash of red pepper (cheyenne) to the chicken. Hello & welcome to the Views Kitchen! Today we'll be showing you how to make The best and most flavorful Green Chili Chicken and cheese enchiladas.
Steps to make Green chili chicken enchilladas:
- preheat oven to 400·
- dont forget to wash your hands.
- in large pot bring your chicken breast to boil for about half hour.
- when chicken is done..drain and chop as small as possible.
- in sauce pan combine your chicken ..chopped onion.. cream of chicken .. choppd green chili.. thee half cup of cheese and all spices. cook on med. heat for about 5-7 minutes.
- while the chicken mix cooks. heat oil in small pan. fry 4 corn tortillas one at a time. not too long you want soft corn tortilla not crispy.
- layer the bottom of a deep small oven pan with corn tortilla. turn chicken mix off and add 3 large heaps of mixture to corn tortilla. spread all over. continue to layer corn tortilla and mixture.
- top with cheese and put in over for 10 minutes.
- let cool and serve with shredded lettuce chopped tomato and a dollup of sour cream.
My family loves green chile chicken enchiladas, but all that frying, filling and rolling takes a lot of time! I wanted to be able to make something delicious without losing my afternoon. This Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole tastes just like the traditional enchiladas you love. These Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a crazy delicious cross between your favorite Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas AKA White Chicken Enchiladas and Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas. I honestly didn't know what to call them because no name seemed to do them justice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food green chili chicken enchilladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!