Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, seared chicken breast w/ shrimp and scalloped potato. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
These scalloped potatoes….they are just GOLD. Prosciutto wrapped chicken w scalloped potatoes, what a wonderful lunch, we so enjoyed it. I had trouble covering the rolled breast with the amount of proscuito that I had.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seared chicken breast w/ shrimp and scalloped potato using 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato:
- Get Chicken Breast
- Take 2 chicken breasts 1/2lb ea
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp thyme flakes
- Take 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 lime, zested
- Make ready Potatoes
- Make ready 8 small potatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- Get Shrimp
- Get 10 frozen shrimp (thawed, peeled and deveined)
- Take 1 tbsp Magic Seafood Seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1/2 tbsp butter unsalted
- Make ready Sauce
- Get 3 tbsp sour cream
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Prepare 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- Prepare 1/4 cup green onion, chived
- Take 1/8 cup real bacon bits
Cut chicken breasts into strips and saute in butter. Add shrimp and scallops and saute just until shrimp turns pink. Slice potatoes thinly as though for scalloped potatos. Slice the carrot the same thickness as the potatos.
Instructions to make Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato:
- Cut tips of potatoes off and slice long ways octagonal until all the skin is off. Then cut in half. Use a peeler to bevel the tips. Place in cool water with salt. Set aside
- Thaw the shrimp by placing under cook water in a strainer for 5-7min and slowly massing shrimp with hand under cook water.
- Pat down shrimp with paper towels to remove excess water. Place back in empty bowl and add pepper and seafood seasoning. Shake well to make sure it gets all over the shrimp.
- Get the chicken breasts to room temp (about 1/2 hr) and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper and thyme flakes. In a skillet heat pan and butter to medium high. Add olive oil and place breasts in pan. Don’t move. Let sear about 7 minutes. Flip and sear the other side about 5-7min.
- At the same time, in another skillet under medium high heat add butter until frothed. Add potatoes, and minced garlic. Let sear until browning and flip. Sear other side and baste with the juices until other side is nice and brown.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Once chicken and potatoes are ready, place both in the oven for roughly 15min or until the chicken breasts are 165° internal temp. Remove from oven and let rest (5-7min)
- Meanwhile, in another skillet with the stove still at medium high heat, toss in butter an olive oil and let froth. Add in shrimp and sauté it until it’s nice and colored. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- In same skillet toss in chived green onion, carrots and bacon bits with the juices from the shrimp. Continue to sauté until done to likeness.
- Add in milk and sour cream and stir until well blended. Reduce heat and let thicken just slightly. (You can can more milk or sour cream if it gets to thick). Toss shrimp back in and let coat with sauces.
- Slice chicken breasts and place several prices on plate. Add the shrimp and sauce. Place scalloped potatoes around shrimp and sauce. (You can also use the sauce to dress over the potatoes). Zest with lime.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chop boneless skinless chicken into Cook sauce on low until smooth and boiling, stirring occasionally with a whisk. Reduce heat and stir in cheese. Place a half of the sliced potatoes, carrot. Pan-seared chicken is a skill with countless rewards (If this is your first time making chicken this way, you'll understand why fast.) You'll want to start Serve the chicken breasts whole, or slice on the bias and serve with the potatoes. You can steam the potatoes and keep in the fridge in an airtight.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food seared chicken breast w/ shrimp and scalloped potato recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!