Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, macon chicken w/ peach mint purée. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coat skillet with olive oil and place chicken breasts in skillet. Place garlic gloves in center Watch the sides until about halfway cooked through. Flip and add thyme over the chicken.
Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have macon chicken w/ peach mint purée using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée:
- Prepare Macon Chicken
- Get 4 Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 Thyme (with stem)
- Take 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Get 2 Green Onions, Chived
- Prepare 6 Asparagus
- Take 2 Cloves Garlic
- Take Salt and Pepper to season
- Make ready Peach Mint Peach Mint Purée
- Prepare 2 Fresh Peaches
- Take 4 Mint Leaves, Chopped
- Take 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take Pasta
- Get Suddenly Salad Pasta of your choice
- Take 4 Sweet Peppers, deseeded destemmed and cut into thin slices
- Prepare 1/2 cp Matchstick Carrots
Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée. This is my rendition of a southern style chicken while incorporating the Georgia peaches. To give it a slight kick, I added mint to give it some love. I hope you enjoy this meal!
Steps to make Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée:
- Blanching. In a sauce pan, bring water to a boil Add asparagus and matchstick carrots with salt. Continue to boil for 3-5min. Remove asparagus and place them in a bowl of ice water. Put carrots in a strainer and lay into the bowl of ice water. Meanwhile slice up the sweet peppers and rinse with cool water.
- Cook your choice of Suddenly Salad Pasta according to their directions.
- In a 12” cast iron skillet, heat to medium high heat. Pound the chicken to about 1/4” thick, pat dry both sides with salt and pepper. Coat skillet with olive oil and place chicken breasts in skillet. Do not move. Place garlic gloves in center Watch the sides until about halfway cooked through. Flip and add thyme over the chicken. Add butter and let froth. Used butter to coat the garlic and baste chicken as it continues to cook.
- In another skillet, add butter carrots and peppers and sautée
- Preheat oven for 300°. On a cookie sheet. Place sautéed carrots and peppers, surround with asparagus. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts with thyme over and bake for 7min. Remove and let rest for 5min.
- In a blender, add peach halves, mint, a dash of salt, and oil. Pulse until finely chopped and then purée. Stop and stir. Chill in fridge for five minutes.
- When plating, put two spoons of purée down and then spread like a comma. Slice chicken at and angle to create a nice distribution. Top with thyme and chives. Place asparagus on the outside of the purée. On the other side place your portion of pasta and top with sautéed carrots and peppers.
- Serve and enjoy!
This is my rendition of a southern style chicken while incorporating the Georgia peaches. To give it a slight kick, I added mint to give it some love. I hope you enjoy this meal! This stuff is what miracles are made of! Make it and stick it in the fridge.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food macon chicken w/ peach mint purée recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!