Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken panino. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Other chicken panini recipes don't compare!—Terri McCarty, Oro Grande, California. This ooey-gooey, melty delight is packed with bacon, chicken, cheese and just enough lemon to tickle your taste buds. Other chicken panini recipes don't compare!—Terri McCarty, Oro Grande, California.
Chicken Panino is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Panino is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken panino using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Panino:
- Make ready 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, rotisserie
- Prepare 4 pinches Sea Salt, for a fresh flavor, try lemon infused salt
- Take 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 ⁄4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for a unique flavor, try flavored olive oils like lemon or red pepper
- Prepare 1 medium Tomato
- Get 1 sprig Fresh Basil Leaves
- Make ready 2 slices Crusty Bread, a fresh tuscan bread from the bakery of your local grocery store works great
- Prepare 4 slices Fresh Mozzarella, cheaper alternative would be provolone
Stir in enchilada sauce, pine nuts, raisins, chipotle chile and sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and cinnamon. This chicken panini recipe is a classic beloved by children and adults alike. This version uses rotisserie chicken, prepared pesto, cheese, and pre-cooked bacon. You can also use leftover grilled chicken or even deli chicken breast for this panini.
Instructions to make Chicken Panino:
- Heat panino pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Slice chicken thinly. Optional: Heat up for less than a minute in microwave.
- Add a couple of pinches of salt to the olive oil, followed by a few turns of fresh ground pepper. Mix with a fork.
- Slice tomato to desired thickness.
- Wash and tear basil into small/medium pieces. Do not cut or chop to avoiding bruising the leaves.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on the one piece of bread. Then, add chicken, tomato, and basil. Sprinkle salt and pepper to flavor. Add 2 remaining slices of cheese.
- Lightly brush one side of panino with oil mixture. Lightly brush pan. Then, place panino on pan oiled side down. Place panini grill top or smaller skillet on top of panino. Cook for about 2 minutes until bottom side is slightly toasted. Lightly brush top of panino with oil mixture. Flip and cook for about 2 minutes. Continue to flip until both sides are toasted and cheese is slightly melted.
- Remove from pan and let stand for about 2 minutes. Cut in half. Enjoy!
This is a delicious grilled chicken panini recipe that is fast and easy to make. You will use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for lean protein that is well-seasoned and scented with rosemary and garlic. Chicken marinated in Panino's honey BBQ sauce, finely diced jalapenos, onion, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard dressing. Chicken, bacon, onion, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomato and our honey mustard aioli! Heat panino pan or skillet over medium heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken panino recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!