Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lettuce wrap filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I am such a sucker for lettuce wraps. They are so low in carbs so I become a bottomless pit, stuffing my face without any kind of guilt. These healthy lettuce wraps recipes are filled with tasty combinations of bright sauces, tender meats, and crispy-crunchy vegetables.
Lettuce Wrap Filling is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lettuce Wrap Filling is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lettuce wrap filling using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lettuce Wrap Filling:
- Make ready Filling Ingredients
- Prepare 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- Make ready 1 cup chopped mushroom
- Take 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- Get 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- Take 1 small can of water chestnuts (chop them up)
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- Take 1 salt & pepper to taste
- Make ready Sauce
- Take 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Prepare 3 tbsp corn starch
- Take 3/4 tbsp ginger powder
Lettuce wraps are a lite meal option during the hot summer months. Try my Instant Pot Easy Thai Today I am sharing quick little lunch special from my recipe box, our Easy Thai Lettuce Wrap Filling. Curried Salmon Burger Lettuce Wraps w/Crispy Sweet Potato Straws + Goat Cheese. A genius excuse to put sweet potato fries in your lettuce wrap along with some healthy pan-fried salmon.
Steps to make Lettuce Wrap Filling:
- Use a large skillet to brown the ground chicken. Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. When it is almost done, add chopped yellow onion and chopped mushrooms. Turn to medium heat, cover with a lid for 3-4 minutes. Make the sauce during this time.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl stirring well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add sauce to the ground meat and veggies, stirring well. The sauce is not only the flavor, but thickens it to help stick together.
- Add chopped water chestnuts and sliced green onion, stir. Allow to simmer covered on low 1-2 minutes.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Use filling inside romaine lettuce, iceburg lettuce, or even green bell pepper for a delicious dinner!
Wrap the lettuce around the filling. Lettuce Wraps with Chili Peanut Noodles Arrange all of the lettuce wrap fillings from coconut to noodles in individual serving dishes or on a. This PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps recipe is a copycat of a restaurant favorite. A mixture of ground chicken, minced mushrooms, and onions, seasoned and cooked in oriental sauces and wrapped in. Filling options for lettuce wraps I had some chicken meat from the weekly chicken stock that I Oh, are lettuce wraps even filling?
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lettuce wrap filling recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!