Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Parmesan is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken parmesan using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 3 Skinless boneless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded
- Get 2 cups cracker crumbs, I gathered all my odds and ends of every cracker I had and beat them in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin, or use a food processor
- Take 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Take to taste Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, Italian seasoning
- Make ready 2 eggs, beaten with a splash of water
- Take 1 cup flour
- Get 1/2 lb grated Monterrey Jack cheese, I grate my own
- Get 1 jar your fave marinara or make your own
- Prepare Enough olive oil to coat the bottom of large skillet
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Build a breading station. In one shallow dish put the flour. In another shallow dish put your beaten eggs and water, and in the third dish put the cracker crumbs, Parmesan, and spices. Combine with a fork. Start with flour. Flour the chicken. Pat off the excess. Dip it in the egg mixture and let the excess drip off then into your cracker crumb mixture. Thoroughly coat them and set them on a plate. I do 2 at a time in batches.
- Pan fry the chicken pieces til done. At this point I put the cooked chicken in a 200 degree oven to stay warm on a cookie sheet covered in parchment.
- When they’re all done leave them in the oven til you’ve pulled your meal together. When ready to eat, crank oven to 400, spoon marinara over each filet and top with cheese and bake til melted, about 10 mins. Eat up!
Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe Pound chicken to flatten. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Serve with a side of spaghetti.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!