Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stir-fry chicken and veggies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stir-fry Chicken and Veggies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stir-fry Chicken and Veggies is something which I have loved my whole life.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir until smooth. Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan, stir until heated through. This Chicken-and-Veggie Stir-fry is a delight for the eyes as well as the taste buds with its colorful array of red, yellow and green veggies.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have stir-fry chicken and veggies using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fry Chicken and Veggies:
- Get For stir-fry salad:
- Take 1 . Spinach leaves chopped – Handful
- Make ready 2 . Kale leaves (if available) – small handful
- Get 3 . Frozen veggies – Cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, peas – half of a bowl
- Prepare 4 . Grated beetroot – small handful
- Get 5 . 1 onion – thinly sliced
- Take 6 . 1 tomato – chopped
- Make ready 7 . Fresh coriander – finely chopped
- Get 8 . Yoghurt – half cup
- Prepare 9 . Boiled rice – half cup
- Make ready 10 . 1 Green chilly – thinly sliced
- Prepare 11 . Salt (make sure the quantity of salt is low since we’ve already added salt in the chicken), coriander powder
- Get For chicken:
- Make ready 1 . Breast fillets – 3
- Make ready 2 . Onion, garlic, green chilly, and tomato puree (1 of each)
- Make ready 3 . Ginger paste – spoonful
- Make ready 4 . Salt, garam masala, turmeric powder – as per taste
- Prepare 5 . A pinch of sugar (for the added texture of chicken)
- Get 6 . Soya sauce – a spoonful
- Prepare 7 . Yoghurt – 1 spoonful
- Make ready 8 . Oil – 1 spoon for marinate
Combine the chicken and stir-fry sauce together in a large bowl, and toss until combined. Refrigerate and let the chicken marinate while you chop the remaining veggies. Jump to the Ginger Chicken Stir Fry Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. I have updated my chicken veggie stir fry recipe with chicken drumsticks or thighs for a heartier taste, to save a few $$s and to make a more substantial meal.
Steps to make Stir-fry Chicken and Veggies:
- So you literally have to add everything in the ingredients mentioned, in the chicken section, together. Cover the bowl and keep it aside for half an hour so that chicken soaks the flavours.
- Now let's head to the stir fries – First step obviously we need to defrost the veggies (Yow don’t have to follow this one if using fresh veggies ;)).
- Next, stir-fry the veggies in a pan, until soft, and add salt and coriander powder.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped spinach leaves, kale leaves, grated beetroot, onion, tomato, green chilly, boiled rice, coriander leaves, and the yoghurt. Add the stir-fried veggies in the salad.
- Coming back to the marinated chicken. Stir-fry the chicken fillets in a pan; top it midway with the pureed onion/tomato/ginger paste.
- That’s pretty much it. Once the chicken is soft, and ready to eat – spread the stir-fry salad on the plate, and top it with chicken fillets! Now, attack!!
This easy chicken veggie stir-fry packs a flavorful and nutritious punch! It comes together incredibly fast, and you can switch out veggies based on preference and time of year. Stir in zucchini and broccoli, then sprinkle with remaining spices. Using quinoa instead of rice in this stir-fry adds some unexpected texture. Season chicken on all sides with salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stir-fry chicken and veggies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!