Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, better than your mom's spanish rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
In a medium pot, heat olive oil. Add the onion and cook on medium high heat till onion looks puffy. This is my mom's Spanish rice recipe!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook better than your mom's spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice:
- Take 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Take 1/2 medium Onion, diced
- Take 2 clove Garlic, smashed and minced
- Prepare 1 cup Short grain rice (I like pearl rice)
- Take 1 can Diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 can Water
- Get 2 tsp Chicken bouillon
Mom's Spanish Rice Recipe -My mom is famous for her Spanish rice, the ultimate comfort food. · This is our Best Spanish Rice recipe! We make it again and again. It's a one pot wonder of a side dish. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything.
Instructions to make Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice:
- In a medium pot, heat olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook on medium high heat till onion looks puffy.
- Add the garlic and rice.
- Stir the rice and level to make the rice flat.
- Repeat number 4 till the rice takes on color and the onions and garlic start browning.
- Add the can of tomatoes and reduce heat to medium.
- Add the water.
- Add the chicken bouillon and stir.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Or until most of the water has been absorbed.
- Stir, cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This simple recipe uses chicken broth and chunky salsa to transform plain white rice into a marvelous side dish. Best Spanish rice I have ever made. I think even better than our local mexican restaurant. Easy Spanish Rice, also called Mexican Rice, that tastes just like your favorite restaurant side dish Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice add-ins: Tomato: Fresh diced tomatoes or even canned diced tomatoes I did a search for Spanish Rice, and yours looked the best! I had a little salsa and some cooked.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food better than your mom's spanish rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!