Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed An authentic enchilada sauce is made with a tomato based sauce, chipotle peppers, chicken broth, and. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) can rotel
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) can stewed tomatoes
- Take 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- Prepare 2 (4 oz) can green Chile diced
- Take 1 (32 oz) chicken cooking stock
- Make ready Your favorite marinade
- Prepare Corn tortillas shells
Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods. With a sauce like this Homemade Chicken Enchiladas.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Cut chicken breasts in to strips about 1-2 inches thick. Then place in to marinade and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut up onion and place in a stock pot with butter. Add chicken and cook until chicken is browned.
- Add soup, rotel, stewed tomatoes, green Chile’s and chicken stock to pot. Let simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pot and place in a bowl to cool. Shred chicken when cool enough.
- Put heavy whipping cream in small saucepan and warm. Dip corn tortillas in warm cream and fill with chicken and some cheese. Roll up and place in pan with some of the sauce left over from chicken.
- Top with cheese and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Put just a small amount of enchilada sauce on top if desired. I use the stewed tomatoes and some of the sauce from chicken pot.
When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. They come together quickly with items you may already have in your fridge or pantry.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!