Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, potato and chicken bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato and Chicken Bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Potato and Chicken Bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Chicken Potato Bake - Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Its my go-to recipe for when I need no-fuss, quick dinner ideas.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato and chicken bake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Chicken Bake:
- Make ready 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Get 6 large chicken breasts
- Take 12 medium potatoes
- Prepare 2/3 cup olive oil
- Make ready pinch salt
- Make ready pinch pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 lb bacon
- Get green onions
- Get 16 oz shredded cheese (any kind)
- Prepare large chopped white onion
Nadine Greeff / Stocksy United. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This baked chicken and potatoes recipe is perfect for busy weeknights. Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. I made this recipe with chicken thighs, you can replace them with chicken breasts, drumsticks or with a combination of the three. If you are using other chicken cuts, you may have to adjust the cooking time.
Instructions to make Potato and Chicken Bake:
- Pre heat oven at 400°F.
- Cut chicken breast into dice pieces and set aside.
- Dice potatoes and set aside.
- Mix paprika, salt, pepper, cream of chicken soup, olive oil and garlic powder together.
- Add chicken, chopped white onions, and potatoes to mixture and gently stir.
- Spread mixture in the baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 60 min. Stir every 20 to 30 min.
- While chicken and potatoes are in the oven begin frying bacon or ham.
- Chop green onions.
- Once chicken is done. Top with cooked bacon, green onions, and cheese. Place back into oven uncovered for 10 min.
- Take out and enjoy! (Top with sour cream or ranch) optional
This clean eating one pan roasted chicken dish is an easy way to get a heathy family dinner on the table without a lot of fuss. This chicken and potato bake is a great way of using up leftover roast chicken or turkey. Just mix it in with bacon, herbs and potatoes to make this tasty bake. This easy leftover chicken bake uses a rich creamy sauce which works wonders with the tender cuts of chicken meat and soft. Chicken Potato Bake - Chicken thighs cooked in a creamy sauce topped with peas & scalloped potatoes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food potato and chicken bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!