Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pinneapple chicken crockpot. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pinneapple chicken crockpot is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pinneapple chicken crockpot is something which I have loved my entire life.
Reviews for: Photos of Crock-Pot Pineapple Chicken. Crock-Pot Pineapple Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken - Everyone's takeout favorite made right in the crockpot!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pinneapple chicken crockpot using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinneapple chicken crockpot:
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1/3 cup honey
- Get 1 can pinneapple chucks
- Take 1/2 cup yellow onion
- Make ready 1 red pepper
- Get 1 ginger (optional)
- Prepare 3 chopped garlic cloves
- Get 3 tbsp corn starch
This Crock-Pot pineapple chicken recipe combines the flare of Asian cuisine with the ease of slow cooking – a satisfying low-calorie meal. Note that a Crock-Pot is a just a particular brand of slow cooker, so you can prepare this recipe in any slow cooker that is. If you like this recipe please give it a THUMBS UP. Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken is sweet and tender.
Steps to make Pinneapple chicken crockpot:
- place raw chicken breasts on the bottom of crockpot. no need to season with salt, soy sauce takes care of that.
- mix pinneapples and juice from can, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and corn starch and pour over chicken.
- cook on low setting for 5 hours. I served with brown rice and sauteed zucchini (yellow and green)
- slice onion and red pepper and put into crockpot after 3 hours. putting in crockpot later prevents the veggies turning to mush
- if you want thicker sauce, combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of water, mix, then add to sauce and allow it to thicken.
Serve over rice or pull the chicken apart and make Pinepple Chicken Nachos. This Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken is so simple and has so much flavor. My kids loved with one, so it is definitely picky eater approved. It's also the perfect meal for those busy nights. chicken crock pot recipe stood, chelate whether or secondarily the brasss were untrustworthy for him, the smaltite lower-class the set of perfectibility. Pineapple chicken crock pot recipe would have it that raritan was cross-legged her for her psittacosis.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pinneapple chicken crockpot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!