Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken sausage enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Sausage Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Sausage Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
CHICKEN ENCHILADAS: In this video we show you how to make a delicious Mexican recipe. For this recipe you can use fish, pork or beef as well. Onions, cheese, lettuce, sour cream and Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage wrapped in a delicious corn tortilla make up this sausage enchilada recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken sausage enchiladas using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sausage Enchiladas:
- Take 2 cups Shredded chicken
- Take 1 Beef sausage diced into small pieces
- Prepare 1 small onion chopped
- Make ready 2 green chilly chopped
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Get 2 tsp garlic minced
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Prepare Chopped cilantro
- Get 4 Corn tortilla/Flour tortilla
- Take Shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready Shredded mozarella cheese
- Take For Enchilada Sauce—–
- Make ready 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp Ketchup
- Get 2 tbsp Extra virgin Olive oil
- Take 1 small onion chopped
- Make ready 1 garlic minced
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilly powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1-2 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp All spice powder
- Get 1/2 tsp cornstarch
Enchiladas are probably one of my favorite foods to. CLASSIC FLAVORS: Hearty, gluten free Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup WHOLESOME FOOD: Made with all white meat chicken with no antibiotics ever REAL INGREDIENTS: Our recipe includes no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources This chicken enchilada shoup is hearty and filling and tastes just like chicken enchiladas. On the Mexican soup spectrum, this is kind of the polar opposite of our Chicken Tortilla Soup. What makes these Chicken Enchiladas the best?
Steps to make Chicken Sausage Enchiladas:
- Lets start by making enchilada sauce.
- Heat some oil in a pan and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add required salt and spices and mix well.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and ketchup,cook for about 5 mins on medium heat.
- Mash the tomatoes and cook until oil separates.
- Mix cornstarch in chicken stock without lumps and add into tomato mixture.
- Whisk the sauce constantly till it slightly thickens.Now remove the pan from heat and keep for cooling.
- Once the mixture is warm, blend into smooth puree and store in a glass jar or plastic container.Add water if mixture is too thick.
- In another pan,heat some butter, sauté garlic,onion and greenchilly. Add salt for flavor and quick browning of onions.
- Now add in the shredded chicken and sausage pieces,pepper and cook for 5 minutes until mixture comes together.
- Microwave the tortillas for 20 sec to soften.Then spread some enchilada sauce,followed by shredded cheeses and chicken filling and roll up.
- Repeat the same for all tortillas
- In a 9x13 glass dish or Foil pans,pour 2 tbsp enchilada sauce covering the bottom and arrange the tortilla rolls.
- Pour some enchilada sauce on top of the tortilla layers and top it with mixed shredded cheeses of your choice.
- Bake the enchilada for about 20 mins at 350 °F until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with sour cream.
A fantastic homemade easy to make enchilada Typically, I prepare enchiladas using a canned enchilada sauce. A white sauce chicken enchilada using sour cream, chicken broth, jalapeno and cheese and rolled When I decided to make these white chicken enchiladas it was because I had acquired ten pounds. One Pot Chicken and Sausage Rice Enchilada. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! Keywords: Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini, chicken enchilada zucchini boats, low carb chicken enchiladas Loved your sausage stuffed zucchini boat recipe, and this one is sure to be another hit!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken sausage enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!