Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken ranch tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turn leftover rotisserie chicken into kid-friendly ranch chicken tacos. Corn tortillas are filled with shredded chicken, your favorite taco fixings, and a creamy sour cream ranch dressing. Put a creative spin on traditional tacos with this terrific, tangy chicken-ranch recipe.
Chicken Ranch Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Ranch Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken ranch tacos using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Ranch Tacos:
- Make ready 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Get 4 tbsp canola oil
- Take 1 envelope taco seasoning to taste
- Get 1 ranch dressing
- Make ready 1 shredded lettuce
- Get 1 shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 taco shells
Terrific tacos start with a variety of creative toppings. Build your own and no two will be the same! if you love these easy chicken ranch tacos, be sure and try our chicken taco casserole. I'm just gonna dive right in & say that I loved these tacos! When I made them I was thinking they'd be ~good enough~.
Instructions to make Chicken Ranch Tacos:
- Heat oil in skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until meat becomes white on both sides. (flip over a few times to check and cook both sides)
- when the chicken is white on both sides, dice the chicken using a knife and a fork. (you can do this while still in the skillet cooking.)
- cook until the chunks of chicken are no longer pink in the middle.
- when chicken has no sign of pink color add taco seasoning, stir, and cook for another minute.
- turned off chicken and 1/4 cup of ranch and stir.
- heat taco shells in oven on a cookie sheet for 1 minute on 300°.
- take out taco shells and add meat to the shells.
- add lettuce and shredded cheddar to each taco then top it off with a dollop of ranch dressing!
Found this recipe on the back of a box of Old El Paso taco shells. Fill warm taco shells with chicken mixture. Top with shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, and chopped green onion. Looking for a taco recipe to please chicken and ranch dressing lovers? If so, this is the one.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken ranch tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!