Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken and potato oven dish.. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Potato Oven Dish. is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken and Potato Oven Dish. is something that I have loved my whole life.
Remove the baking dish from the oven, push the potatoes to the sides and arrange the chicken breasts in the middle. Season the chicken with salt and drizzle with the garlic mixture. These Chicken and potatoes are deliciously baked in a creamy garlic butter sauce, packed with amazing flavors.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and potato oven dish. using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Potato Oven Dish.:
- Get 6 Potatoes pealed and sliced
- Get 6 Chicken breasts
- Get 2 Onions chopped
- Make ready 3 tbsp Chicken spice
- Take 2 clove Garlic crushed
- Prepare 60 grams White onion soup mix powder
- Take 100 ml Mild peri peri sauce
- Take 250 ml Fresh cream
- Take 200 ml Milk
- Get 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- Take 200 grams Cheddar cheese grated
Drizzle half of oil mixture over potatoes; stir to mix. Spoon some of remaining oil mixture over chicken and potatoes; stir potatoes. This Chicken Potato Bake is one of my go-to dishes. I have served it more times than I can remember, and every time it is a big hit in the family.
Steps to make Chicken and Potato Oven Dish.:
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Spice chicken breast with chicken spice
- Slice potatoes about 10mm thick
- Boil potatoes till almost soft then drain
- Fry chicken breasts over medium to hot heat, only giving them a brown colour but not cooked through
- Slice chicken breasts
- Lightly brown onions and garlic
- Mix together onions, potatoes and chicken
- Place in a greased oven dish
- Mix together cream, milk, soup mix, peri peri sauce, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and chicken - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363937-peri-peri-sauce
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes covered
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over
- Change oven to grill and grill dish uncovered for 10 minutes or until light brown
- Rest for 10 minutes and serve
I serve it right after I remove it from the oven and I can still hear the sizzling! I serve Oven Baked Chicken and Potatoes with sour cream, sprinkled with fresh scallions, as I like to dip each crispy Chicken drumsticks in the oven, baked with garlic, paprika and olive oil. Chicken drumsticks and potatoes with carrots and mushrooms, an easy one-dish meal for busy evenings! The length of time to bake will depend on the temperature of oven and size of the legs. Spoon the chicken mixture into a large baking dish, then layer the potatoes on top, starting from the outside and working inwards.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken and potato oven dish. recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!