Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, julie’s oven fried chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
I'm a trained chef and food blogger who prefers cooking simple, fresh, and approachable food. Korean Fried Chicken is my weakness and I couldn't wait to share this Dakgangjeong recipe with you. Oven Fried Chicken with Honey Garlic Sauce is an easy sheet pan meal.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have julie’s oven fried chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken:
- Take 1 package chicken drumsticks (6 count)
- Make ready For the coating.
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- Get 1 cup corn meal
- Prepare 1 TBS. black pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp. garlic salt
- Prepare 2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Take 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- Prepare 2 tsp. paprika
- Make ready 1 raw egg
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Take 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Aromatic Oven Fried Chicken - Can You Smell It? There is just something about that Kernals KFC recipe that makes my mouth water and senses go haywire as i crave that crispy crunch of those aromatic herb chicken pieces. Then I pull myself out of that dream and decide to try and cook some. This is truly the BEST oven fried chicken recipe.
Instructions to make Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, whisk the raw egg and milk together.
- Dip each drumstick in the egg mixture and then coat well with the flour mixture.
- Lay drumsticks in a 9x11 baking dish. Coat generously with extra virgin olive oil (about 1/2 cup).
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven for an hour.
- I served them with fresh baked buttermilk biscuits.
You soak the chicken in buttermilk and coat it in a special crunchy coating of panko and cornflakes. This Oven Fried Chicken is baked in the oven, yet still has so much flavor and a satisfying crunch! I've tried a lot of oven fried chicken recipes using a. Putting the chicken pieces on a rack above foiled baking sheets is key to getting the chicken crispy. Question… It doesnt say anything about portions in any of the recipes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food julie’s oven fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!