Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy buffalo chicken pockets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pockets is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pockets is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This portable little Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Hot Pockets Recipe is a great recipe to make ahead in a big batch and then freeze for lunches and dinners. These are so much easier and neater to eat than buffalo wings! Make up a platter for your Superbowl party or even Sunday brunch.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy buffalo chicken pockets using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pockets:
- Make ready 2 cup shredded or small diced chicken. I used left over roasted chicken
- Prepare 1/4 cup Frank's Buffalo Hot Wing Sauce
- Take 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- Get 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- Get 1 your favorite cheese
- Get 1 can Grand biscuits (crescents or even puff pastry)
- Take dash ground black pepper
- Take 1/2 onion, chopped (I had white on hand but wish I had green onions)
- Get dash sea salt
- Take 1 Egg, beaten for wash
- Prepare 1 cayenne pepper
Filled with spicy chicken and oozing with lots of mozzarella cheese. Mix the chicken with hot sauce or buffalo sauce and set aside. For the dough you can certainly make it from scratch or buy one from the store. This Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread is an easy weeknight meal or delicious appetizer!
Steps to make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pockets:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine softened cream cheese, Frank's sauce and ranch mix until smooth.
- Add cream cheese mixture to chicken, chopped onions, salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Flatten down the biscuits until double their size on a very slightly greased cookie sheet. Place a pinch of your favorite cheese in the center of the dough followed by a good spoonful of the chicken mixture.
- Fold the dough over, meeting the ends and pinch the ends together sealing the seam.
- Brush each doughy filled goodness with the egg wash, sprinkle slightly with cayenne pepper and pop those babies in the oven for 15-18 minutes OR until golden brown on top.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. ENJOY!!!!!!!!
It's packed with buffalo chicken goodness and it looks good too! This Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Bread Will Be Your Favorite Appetizer! Ok, I know I haven't reinvented the wheel here. These Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets boast hardly any clean up, can be grilled or baked, are a meal all in one, and a convenient make-ahead meal or grab The flavor infusing star of the Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets is the wet rub and it creates the juiciest chicken around. Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy buffalo chicken pockets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!