Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy chicken adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy chicken adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Inspired by the Philippine national dish, this Easy Chicken Adobo uses a simple blend of garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce to give chicken a. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken adobo:
- Get 3 clove garlic
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1 packages boned chicken
- Make ready 1/2 cup vinegar
- Take 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1 each potato
- Prepare 1 dash cracked pepper
- Make ready 3 tbsp water
This delicious, staple dish of the Philippines only requires a few ingredients and steps. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same. Classic Chicken Adobo from 'The Adobo Road Cookbook'.
Steps to make Easy chicken adobo:
- In a pot warm oil over medium low heat and add garlic.
- Add chicken and fry in oil on both sides until cooked all the way through.
- Once chicken is cooked drain any excessive oil leaving enough to then fry the diced potato with chicken.
- Once potato begins to become transparent and tender, add vinegar and soy sauce, reducing heat to simmer. Add cracked pepper (about 3-5 twists). Then cover to simmer.
- Add water & allow to simmer until potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness.
- Best served over rice. Enjoy.
Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants. Chicken adobo recipe is the most popular Filipino dish worldwide. Filipino chicken adobo makes a delicious low carb dish. The meat is cooked in a tangy mix of cider vinegar, soy sauce Try our popular Filipino chicken adobo recipe for a quick and easy low carb dish. Chicken adobo is a delicious and easy dinner to put together.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!