Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick penne pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Penne Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Quick Penne Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Quick Tomato and Mushroom Pasta SauceCrisco. minced garlic, ground thyme, finely. Penne pasta mingles with onion, garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms, wilted This is a quick and easy dish in which penne pasta is tossed with chicken in a simple sauce of cream, pesto and Parmesan cheese. All opinions are mine alone. #WonderfulYourWay For more info.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick penne pasta using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Penne Pasta:
- Get 500 g Penne pasta
- Prepare 500 g chicken fillet chopped
- Make ready 2 chopped chilli's
- Make ready Handful carrots previously cooked
- Make ready Handful spinach previously cooked
- Take 1 onion finely chopped
- Prepare 3 TBS olive oil
- Prepare 1 TSP crushed garlic
- Take 1 TSP ground coriander
- Prepare 1 TSP cumin
- Make ready 1 TSP paprika
- Make ready 1 TSP chicken
- Make ready 1 tsp bbq
- Prepare For sauce
- Make ready 50 g margarine
- Make ready 3/4 of flour
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Get Left over Nandos sauce
Have a box of penne in your pantry? You can make so much more than pasta and marinara sauce—try any one of our top-rated casseroles, one-pot meals and fresh skillets featuring this versatile noodle. Pasta Penne. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV.
Steps to make Quick Penne Pasta:
- Pour water in a pot and add oil to boil penne
- Then on the other side pour oil and fry onion, chillies and garlic
- Then after chopping the chicken
- Add it it the mixture of onion that is fried
- Add the spices to the chicken and add spinach and carrots
- Then cook your white sauce melt the margarine, add flour and milk and that left over Nandos mixes well
- Then add pasta penne to the chicken mixture and the sauce
- The quick pasta penne is done we enjoying me and my cousin
Got some penne in the pantry? We've got tons of great recipe ideas for a perfect pasta night. This penne pasta recipe is a flavorful way to end your summer. The Campagnola sauce is a vegetable base sauce, tasty and healthy! Chicken piccata gets the full pasta treatment!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!