Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Bake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Chicken Bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Cheesy chicken bake with potatoes and broccoli. Only a few ingredients and very quick to prepare!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Bake:
- Make ready 1 chicken breast
- Prepare 3 clove garlic
- Prepare 3 tbsp cajun seasoing
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Take 1 green pepper
- Take 1 box kraft dinner
- Take 3 tbsp butter
- Get 1 salt & pepper to taste
- Make ready 1/4 cup milk
- Take 1 egg
- Get 1/4 cup any cheese you like, grated.
- Prepare 1/3 cup bread crumbs
Plus, it's not hard to make! This cheesy chicken bake recipe gets a crunchy topping made from extra cheese and buttery bread crumbs, and finished off with a bit of chopped fresh parsley for a seriously. Crush the sleeve of Ritz crackers in a large bowl until it's fine enough to use as breading. Cook pasta as directed on package, using minimum cook time.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Bake:
- Dice chicken into medium sized pieces. Chop garlic finely. Add to chicken along with cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Let sit in the fridge.
- Chop onion and green pepper into small pieces. Cook in frying pan over medium-high heat or until onions brown a little bit. Set aside.
- In same frying pan add a little oil and cook chicken pieces until nicely browned. about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes per side. Add onion/green pepper to chicken and mix. Set aside and let cool.
- Cook kraft dinner as desired. Everyone likes it different. Once finished making the kraft dinner add chicken mixture. Let cool
- Stir in 1 beated egg. Put in a casserole dish. Mix cheese and bread crumbs. Put on the top and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 375° for 25-35 minutes. Depends how you like your crust on top.
Everything, even the rice, cooks in a single baking dish so all you have to do is pop it into the oven. Campbell's® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Campbell's® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole. This cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a popular comfort food and potluck dish. Ingredients include shredded chicken, egg noodles and cheddar cheese. Cheesy Chicken Casserole is the perfect easy casserole when you're short on time (or ingredients)!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy chicken bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!