Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oven baked chicken nepali style. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mix all the ingredients and rub the chicken pieces. Crispy Fried Chicken in Nepali Style This is an easy baked Tandoori Chicken recipe for everyone who happens not to have a tandoor sitting in the middle of your kitchen!
Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook oven baked chicken nepali style using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style:
- Prepare 4 chicken legs
- Make ready 3 large garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 tbsp vinegar
- Get salt
- Make ready paprika
- Take 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- Get 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Oil (to grease the baking pan and to add in the marinate)
Place flour and eggs in separate large bowls. Dip each piece of chicken into the flour, then egg and then coat in the breadcrumbs. Full chicken kulambu - Cooking a entire chicken. This is the easiest oven baked tandoori chicken.
Steps to make Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style:
- Mix all the ingredients and rub the chicken pieces. (You can place cuts on the chickens, so the chickens get all the flavours)
- Leave the chicken as it is for 10 minutes.
- Then keep the marinated chicken in the fridge for 2 hours-to overnight (as wished)
- Keep the Chicken in a baking dish or griller and bake for 360°F for 40 minutes or grill for 45-50 minutes.
Authentic flavor with a great marinate. This article shows you how to prepare oven baked tandoori chicken at home in just three simple steps. You will be pleasantly surprised that it is easier than you think. Oven-baked rotisserie-style chicken begins with a good blend of herbs and spices. It's a delicious dish that's very simple to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oven baked chicken nepali style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!