Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pastelitos (chicken/steak). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A great snack to serve when having guests. Stir in chicken spread, raisins, olives, tomato paste, pepper sauce and oregano. Keyword: cheese empanada, chicken pastelitos, dominican beef empanada, dominican chicken Add coriander and tomato sauce and mix in.
Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pastelitos (chicken/steak) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Get 1 Pk. Empanada Discs
- Get 1 1/2 Cups Steak
- Get 2 Cups Chicken
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Peppers
- Take 1 Small Onion
- Make ready 4 Mushrooms
- Take 3 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups Cheese
- Make ready Seasoned Salt
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Take 4 Heaping Tbs. Tomato Sauce
- Get Oil
Cuban pastries (turnovers) made with puff pastry and filled with guava paste and Making these pastelitos de guayaba y queso was beyond easy (which is dangerous). These flakey, sweet, delicious pastelitos de guayaba y queso are a quick and easy Cuban dessert you can. With sweet fillings they can used as desserts and with savory fillings, either as side dishes or snacks. puff pastry sheets. simple syrup. sugar. guava marmalade. cream cheese. herbed cream cheese. sweetened cream cheese. "picadillo" style meat. apple pie filling. cherry pie filling. Cooking Times & Temps beef, chicken, ham, pork, turkey.
Instructions to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Prep ingredients as seen below. (I used cooked bbq meats, so they were already seasoned. I seasoned the veggies with seasoned salt and black pepper. I recommend seasoning your meat if it’s not pre-cooked). Divide and sauté veggies in two pans.
- Add meats, respectively and heat through. Finish with 2 Tbs. Tomato Sauce in each pan. Stir and let cool to room temperature. Set up a flat work station and get some flour on it.
- This is the challenging part. Don’t listen to your mind. Your mind will tell you to stuff the hell out of these, but don’t. The maximum you can put in these is about 2 1/2- 3 Tbs. of filling. So, do that and put some cheese on top. Keep everything centered then fold it over as seen. Pinch the edges hard with a fork. Be careful not to pierce the middle. You don’t want them opening up in the hot oil.
- I used a cast iron skillet with an unquantifiable amount of oil. Get the oil hot and begin frying. Just be sure that you can cover at least 3/4 of the pastelitos. If you have a deep fryer, even better. (Yes, you can bake these. And it’s sinful, but yes, you can probably put them in the air fryer). Fry for a few minutes on each side.
- Remove when golden brown. Not too brown, just brown enough. The browning will continue when removed. Also, I found the best way to drain is by placing them on a rack with paper towels underneath. That way, they’re not sitting in a oil-soaked pad of paper towels.
Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Pastelitos. Use this simple recipe to turn leftover pastry into delicious little cookies, or pastelitos, filled with caramel dulce de leche. Bombbbbbbb Steak&Cheese and Chicken&Cheese Thanks Love keep doing your thing! If using Dufour you will need two packages, and will get ten pastelitos, rather than eight. Our customers enjoy a unique blend of Latin and European flavors while relaxing in a cozy and friendly environment.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pastelitos (chicken/steak) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!