Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajitas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Fajitas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. Easy chicken fajitas for a busy family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Make ready 4 Tbs canola oil, divided
- Take 2 Tbs lime juice
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Get 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Get 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Take 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Take 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas - all baked together in one sheet pan - of course meaning clean up is a breeze!
Instructions to make Chicken Fajitas:
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, and seasonings; add the chicken. Turn to coat; cover. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through.
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with desired toppings.
Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection. These Chicken Fajitas are an easy dinner with tender chicken breasts, bell peppers and sweet onions tossed in homemade seasonings and piled high on tortillas! Serve with your favorite toppings like sour. Chicken Fajitas made with homemade fajita seasoning, chicken thighs, bell peppers and onions in a cast iron skillet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!