Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
easy chicken adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. easy chicken adobo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Inspired by the Philippine national dish, this Easy Chicken Adobo uses a simple blend of garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce to give chicken a. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken adobo using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make easy chicken adobo:
- Prepare 1 kg chopped chicken
- Take 3 small red onion
- Make ready 5 clove chopped garlic
- Get 4 bay leaves
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp pepper
- Get 2 tbsp brown or white sugar
- Prepare 3 tbsp white vinegar
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 4 tbsp soy sauce
This delicious, staple dish of the Philippines only requires a few ingredients and steps. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same. Classic Chicken Adobo from 'The Adobo Road Cookbook'.
Steps to make easy chicken adobo:
- combine all ingredients (cover the pot with lid)
- cook in medium heat
- wait till the water is almost gone and thick
- adjust the taste based on what you want. add more pepper if you want it to taste like peppery or salty to make it a bit salty (its your choice)
- you can always adjust your ingredients
- for pork adobo, the ingredients and procedure is still the same.
- you can even add chuncks of pineapple to make it taste more better. I always love to add sugar or pineapple on my adobo and it makes your adobo extra special
Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants. Chicken adobo recipe is the most popular Filipino dish worldwide. Filipino chicken adobo makes a delicious low carb dish. The meat is cooked in a tangy mix of cider vinegar, soy sauce Try our popular Filipino chicken adobo recipe for a quick and easy low carb dish. Chicken adobo is a delicious and easy dinner to put together.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!