Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, swiss on chicken atop linguine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Reheat the patties in the oven or microwave oven. Add the patties to the slices and stack them up. Tender strips of chicken browned in oil, butter and garlic are arranged over hot pasta and topped with a sumptuous sauce of cream, milk, onions, scallions and Parmesan cheese.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have swiss on chicken atop linguine using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine:
- Prepare Sauce
- Take 45 ounces tomato sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Take 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- Take 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take Chicken and Cheese
- Get 14 chicken breast patties
- Prepare As needed peanut oil to fry in
- Take 14 slices swiss cheese
- Make ready Pasta
- Take 1 pound linguine
- Prepare As needed water to boil pasta
- Take 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1 tablespoons salt for water
- Prepare 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil to coat pasta after dra
- Take Topping for pasta and sauce
- Get To taste grated Parmesan cheese
Combine this with the linguine and remaining olive oil, parsley, and basil. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve pasta topped with the chicken. Creamy Parmesan Chicken Linguine with bacon.
Steps to make Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Fry the chicken in the oil, turn as needed, and move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Boil the pasta in water until done. Drain and put back into pot with olive oil and coat pasta. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and simmer 30 minutes.
- Lightly coat a big pan with some of the sauce. Add the cooked patties on top. The lightly coat the top of each pattie with some of the sauce.
- Add a slice of swiss cheese on top of each pattie. Put into oven 15 minutes. Add pasta on a plate, with some sauce on top. Add a little Parmesan cheese, then the chicken pattie. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
An easy, flavourful pasta for a weekday family dinner or for an adult dinner party. Tender and juicy chicken with linguine pasta and fresh red peppers are tossed in a rich and creamy Chardonnay garlic-cream sauce to create this Tuscan-inspired dish. Each dish served with your choice of ziti or linguine. Available with Alfredo Sauce, Garlic & Olive Oil Sauce, Pink Cream Sauce, Tomato Sauce or Lemon Butter Wine Sauce. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; set aside.. atop hot cooked linguine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food swiss on chicken atop linguine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!