Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, zucchini and blue cheese stuffed chicken provençal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken breasts are stuffed with a savory zucchini and Swiss cheese stuffing and baked until golden brown in this family-friendly recipe. Zucchini and swiss cheese tend to both be bland so I don't think mixing the two did anything to enhance flavor. If I were to make this again I would try a different.
Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini and blue cheese stuffed chicken provençal using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal:
- Prepare 2 skin-on chicken drumstick fillets
- Get 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- Prepare 1/2 grated blue cheese
- Take 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- Take 1 teaspoon dry basil
- Make ready 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- Take 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
- Make ready 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel seeds
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Kosher salt
- Get Black pepper
Combine rice, cream cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic, and onion and grated zucchini in a large mixing bowl. Add in shredded chicken and mozzarella cheese. Use a spoon or scoop to fill the precooked zucchini shells in the baking dish. Ingredients: zucchini, chicken fillet, hard cheese, greens, garlic, eggs, salt and spices.
Instructions to make Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal:
- Preheat oven at 395°F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and all the dry condiments except the fennel. Let it marinate for around 10 minutes.
- While the chicken rests, mix together the grated zucchini and blue cheese and season with salt and ground fennel.
- Assemble the chicken like a sandwich: place one fillet with the skin facing down and cover with the zucchini mixture. Place the other fillet over it with the skin facing up. Tie both pieces together with cotton twine.
- Line a glass baking tray with parchment paper and drizzle with some olive oil. Put the chicken in and cover it generously with the grated mozzarella cheese. Bake for around 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°F and the cheese completely melts and is slightly golden on top.
Then you stuff that zucchini with ham and cheese and bake it until. At the end of the movie Ratatouille, Remy the rat creates a beautiful reinterpretation of a classic ratatouille. Only problem: It's not a ratatouille at all. It's a tian, and they've been making it in Provence for generations. This version features thinly sliced zucchini, summer squash, and eggplant, along.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food zucchini and blue cheese stuffed chicken provençal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!