Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parmesan ranch chicken is ready in under an hour with just five simple ingredients. Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist and full of flavor. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Get 2 large chicken breasts
- Prepare 2 Tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 2 Tbsp milk
- Make ready 1 packet Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs - Parmesan
- Make ready 1 packet Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs - Extra Crispy
- Get 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Make ready 2 large zucchini
- Take 2 tsp minced garlic
- Make ready Garlic seasoning
- Get 1 Tbsp grated parmesan
- Get Salt
- Take Pepper
The other night we did a light coating of coconut flour on some fresh tilapia and it was on. Chicken Parmesan is one of the most delicious foods on the planet. Here's the recipe for Breaded Chicken Parmesan with Tomato Sauce. Chicken parmesan is a traditional Italian meal of thinly sliced chicken breast breaded then baked The ingredients and breading instructions for the baked parmesan chicken are the same as pan.
Steps to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter.
- Whisk together milk and egg.
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper.
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture.
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan.
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles".
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan.
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired.
Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Combine spices, bread crumbs and cheese in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken pieces in the buttermilk, then in the crumb mixture. Lightly coat a baking pan with oil. Place chicken, bone side down, on the pan.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!