Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, three cheese chicken roll-up's. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Three Cheese Chicken Roll-Up's is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Three Cheese Chicken Roll-Up's is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Salt and pepper the chicken breasts, add the cheese mixture, and roll 'em up. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts, add the cheese mixture, and roll 'em up. Roll each piece of chicken in the sauce mix, and then coat with the crust mix.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook three cheese chicken roll-up's using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Three Cheese Chicken Roll-Up's:
- Take Olive Oil
- Prepare 2 Clove Garlic
- Get 2 Cup Spinich
- Take 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready Salt and Pepper
- Take 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- Make ready 3 Eggs
- Prepare Bread Crumbs
- Take Pasta Sauce
- Prepare Mozzarella Rounds
- Take Fresh Parsley
Roll up from a short side and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick. In a shallow bowl, mix crumbs, grated cheese and parsley. Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture. Instead of using chicken you can try using cubed fully cooked ham.
Steps to make Three Cheese Chicken Roll-Up's:
- Mix eggs together, set aside.
- Put bread crumbs in a bowl, set aside.
- Oil skillet and add garlic and spinach.
- Saute until spinach is cooked fully.
- Add Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Cut chicken longways down the middle. This is a roll up, so we are making it long and skinny. I guess we could call it fillet. Fillet the chicken.
- Salt and Pepper both sides of chicken.
- Add mixture to the center of the fillet chicken.
- Roll chicken up with mix in the middle.
- Dip in Egg Mixture.
- Dip in Bread crumbs.
- Put on baking dish and bake at 450 for 25 Min.
- Add pasta sauce and mozzerella rounds to the top.
- Bake additional 5 min.
- Add fresh parsley to the top and ENJOY!
Instead of using cheddar cheese, you can also try mozzarella cheese. Freeze option: Wrap unbaked chicken roll-ups individually in plastic wrap; place in a large resealable freezer bag. To use, completely thaw in the refrigerator. Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet. Pound chicken breasts until thinned out.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food three cheese chicken roll-up's recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!