Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken fillet in creamy sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fillet in creamy sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Fillet in creamy sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken cutlets in a crazy delicious, creamy sauce with shallots. Easy to master and equally good when served with pasta, mashed potatoes or rice. The goal with the latter is to make them as crispy as possible.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken fillet in creamy sauce using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fillet in creamy sauce:
- Make ready For chicken
- Make ready 1 lb chicken breast
- Get 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1/2 cup cornstarch
- Make ready 2 cups bread crumbs
- Get 1/2 lemon juice
- Take 1 cup water
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- Take 3 cloves garlic
- Take 2 eggs
- Get Sauce recipe
- Get 1/4 butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- Get 1 pcs chicken cubes
- Make ready 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1 cup water
- Get 1 can evaporated milk
- Get 1 pack all-purpose cream
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
My creamy sauce for chicken is incredibly simple to make using heavy cream, wine and stock. This creamy sauce is EVERYTHING you want in a cream sauce and more. I've been perfecting it over the past several months and this is it. The chicken breasts are cut in half horizontally to help the chicken cook fast and make thinner fillets.
Instructions to make Chicken Fillet in creamy sauce:
- Mix the flour and cornstarch. Put the garlic, sale and pepper. Add the water and mix it well. Put the lemon and 2 eggs and mix all again. Put the sliced chicken breast into the mixture and marinate it for an hour
- For the sauce: put the butter into the pan, add the carrots 🥕 and sauté for about 2 minutes then add the flour mix until well combined. Put the one cup of water and add the evaporated milk and cream then mix well. Add the chicken cubes salt and pepper to taste and continue stirring while boiling for about 5 minutes.
- Frying the chicken: put the marinated chicken into bread crumbs and fry them until it’s golden brown.
- When cooked place the chicken and add the sauce on top and enjoy 😊
Mushrooms: This recipe will work with just about any type. Chicken breasts simmered in a creamy sauce make an easy but elegant dinner. I have some chicken breast on the fridge that I don't know what to do- then I saw Kraft video on making this easy chicken in creamy pan sauce- I quickly grabbed my chicken and cream cheese- added caper and. Yes, I use fish sauce to marinate chicken and sometimes This one-pan Creamy Cilantro Chicken is very flavorsome and is done in a breeze with crispy breaded chicken smothered in creamy cilantro sauce. Boneless chicken breast fillets are the star of many versatile and quick-to-cook main dishes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken fillet in creamy sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!