Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken potato bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Potato Bake - Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes.
Chicken Potato Bake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Potato Bake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken potato bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Potato Bake:
- Get 2 1/2 lbs breast cubed chicken
- Make ready 3 oz. Bacon bits
- Prepare 1 (22 oz.) jar alfredo sauce
- Take 2 1/2 cubed yellow gold potatoes
- Make ready 1 (15 oz.) Italian dressing
- Take 1 onion, diced
Chicken Potato Bake - Chicken thighs cooked in a creamy sauce topped with peas & scalloped potatoes. A perfect family dish that isvfussy eater approved. Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish with seasoning & bake! Chicken thighs are not the only meat you can make this one pan chicken and potato bake with.
Instructions to make Chicken Potato Bake:
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing.
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter.
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown.
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425.
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan.
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy.
Loaded Chicken Potato Bake is so good! Take chunks of chicken and potatoes, toss them in olive oil and seasonings, then bake to perfection. And if that isn't enough, add crumbled bacon, green onions. This simple and delectable baked chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and potatoes. Chicken Florentine Baked Potatoes are a great way to mix up your potato game and feed a crowd.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken potato bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!