Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, one pot chicken green rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One pot chicken green rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. One pot chicken green rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Chicken and Vegetable Rice is a pilaf loaded with vegetables so it truly is dinner made in one pot with an "A" grade nutrition rating. I often make this by adding dollops of frozen spinach in it (thawed and excess water squeezed out), just to add even more greens in it. Chinese chicken and rice - a one pot wonder!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one pot chicken green rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One pot chicken green rice:
- Take 1 bunch spinach
- Take 400 gms chicken
- Get 3 cups rice
- Take as needed Celery
- Make ready 1 cup Spring onion
- Make ready 6-7 garlic cloves
- Take 1 tbsp gratted/finely chopped ginger
- Take to taste Vinegar
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- Take 1 tbsp butter
In this recipe, I brown the chicken first but do not cook it all the way through by itself. Chicken rice is the food that can bring me back to my childhood and transport me to some of my favorite memories as an adult. While the rice is cooking, make the green onion oil: place the green onions in a deep heat proof bowl and set aside. One-Pot Gingery Chicken and Rice With Peanut Sauce.
Steps to make One pot chicken green rice:
- Pre-soak the rice and wash the chicken. Chop the spinach, celery, spring onions, ginger and garlic
- Then in a pressure cooker add the butter. Then add the finely chopped garlic and crushed ginger.
- Then the chicken. Fry it for 5 min then add one by one the spinach, celery and spring onion white. Mix them well
- Now add the pre soaked rice, salt, black pepper powder, vinegar, soya sauce and mix them well add the onion green
- Add water double the rice and put the lid off the pressure cooker and give 2-3 whistle
- Let the cooker cool.
We took loose inspiration from Hainanese chicken rice to create this weeknight-friendly dish that retains the comforting and fragrant qualities of the beloved original. This One Pot Chicken and Rice recipe is an easy-to-make, delicious and family-friendly meal. I make it with simple pantry items and any available vegetables. Okay, back to this Instant Pot chicken and rice. It is every bit as good as the original stove top recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food one pot chicken green rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!